Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,478 (€3,105) in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $14 (44 minutes ago)