Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22675 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,157 (RM9,511) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (18 minutes ago)