Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22396 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,324 (RM5,909) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)