Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 USD / GYD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 17% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,128 (645,901 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (43 minutes ago)