Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00494 USD / GYD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 10% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,494 (707,037 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (11 minutes ago)