Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00482 USD / GYD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 6% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,628 (545,216 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (about 1 hour ago)