Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00486 USD / GYD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,671 (755,819 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)