Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00489 USD / GYD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 23% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,934 (395,435 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)