Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.138 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,150 (€2,769) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (about 2 hours ago)