Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01984 USD / PHP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,134 (Php107,539) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)