Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02008 USD / PHP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,832 (Php91,243) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)