Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02001 USD / PHP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 44% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,390 (Php69,457) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)