Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23758 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,303 (5,485 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)