Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25226 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,370 (5,430 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)