Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24607 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,350 (5,484 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)