Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26389 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,392 (9,065 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)