Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00162 USD / XAF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,776 (1,093,514 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (36 minutes ago)