Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,656 (₩2,994,016) in Gangneung.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 2,000元 (about 2 hours ago)