Cost of living comparison between Galway, Ireland and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.089 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 10% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,359 (€3,085) in Galway.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)