Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09645 USD / BWP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,948 (P30,567) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)