Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09284 USD / BWP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,104 (P22,661) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)