Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43670 USD / TND
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 60% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,238 (2,835 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (28 minutes ago)