Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41785 USD / TND
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 57% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,070 (2,561 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)