Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,478 (€2,998) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)