Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31786 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,832 (R$ 8,911) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)