Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.762 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,796 (C$4,982) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (44 minutes ago)