Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.746 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,457 (C$4,633) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)