Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 30% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,147 (€3,574) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)