Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 13% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,250 (€3,934) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)