Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,040 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32669 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,475 (R$ 7,575) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (29 minutes ago)