Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09920 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,900 (19,150 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (36 minutes ago)