Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10617 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,939 (27,687 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)