Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,719 (€4,008) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)