Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.229 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,067 (€3,310) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)