Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,698 (€2,520) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)