Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,436 (€2,255) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)