Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 6% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,695 (€3,144) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)