Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,807 (€3,233) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)