Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16084 USD / TRY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,275 (7,926TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)