Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14605 USD / DKK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 26% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,948 (kr27,033) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 2 hours ago)