Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14239 USD / DKK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 25% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,130 (kr21,980) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)