Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14264 USD / DKK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 16% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,341 (kr30,435) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)