Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15839 USD / DKK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 39% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,003 (kr31,589) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (38 minutes ago)