Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14638 USD / DKK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 18% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,410 (kr30,128) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)