Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14532 USD / DKK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 23% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,856 (kr26,534) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)