Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10010 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,693 (Bs 26,900) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)