Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,203 (Bs 41,926) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)