Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,400 (Bs 33,915) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)