Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00307 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,587 (1,169,186 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)