Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00897 USD / ALL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,107 (346,417 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (33 minutes ago)