Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00786 USD / ALL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,167 (530,078 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)