Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,607 in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)