Cost of living comparison between Durham, North Carolina, United States and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,654 in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)