Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,994 in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)