Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.697 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,794 (NZ$6,881) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)