Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,760 (NZ$3,938) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)