Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16468 USD / HRK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,891 (17,556 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (29 minutes ago)