Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,475 (€2,333) in Dortmund.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)