Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,053 (€2,594) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)