Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,315 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27461 USD / QAR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 53% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,656 (20,597 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)