Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15889 USD / TRY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,241 (7,810TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (36 minutes ago)