Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32224 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,162 (R$ 6,708) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)