Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31327 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,222 (R$ 10,284) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)