Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 31% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,917 in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)