Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 23% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,565 in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)