Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,766 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01207 USD / BDT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,391 (Taka 198,148) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)