Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 USD / IDR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,202 (Rp 29,308,409) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)