Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02002 USD / PHP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 53% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,187 (Php59,299) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (37 minutes ago)