Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01918 USD / PHP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,064 (Php107,584) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (44 minutes ago)