Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15386 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 20% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,604 (元23,425) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)