Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15628 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 17% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,446 (元28,447) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 3 hours ago)