Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.228 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,380 (€3,568) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (31 minutes ago)