Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.231 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,253 (€3,453) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)