Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 USD / TZS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,162 (4,819,741 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)