Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26667 USD / SAR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,146 (﷼ 8,048) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)