Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26668 USD / SAR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,647 (﷼ 9,925) in Dammam.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)