Cost of living in Dalian, China vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14482 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,384 (16,458元) in Dalian.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)