Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14591 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,278 (元15,615) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (42 minutes ago)