Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,162 (₩3,526,036) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)