Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $4,096 (₩4,624,712) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)