Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,098 (₩4,422,438) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)