Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,319 (₩2,587,604) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)