Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,757 (62,906,301 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)