Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27589 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,424 (8,786 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (41 minutes ago)