Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27863 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,672 (9,590 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)