Cost of living comparison between Cusco, Peru and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29619 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,255 (S/. 4,236) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)