Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00157 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,504 (CH$1,594,356) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Funchal costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (39 minutes ago)