Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00166 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,166 (CH$1,910,570) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (about 2 hours ago)