Cost of living comparison between Cumaná, Venezuela and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,282 (Bs 22,761) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)