Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10010 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,815 (Bs 18,134) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (about 1 hour ago)