Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,747 (Bs 27,399) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)