Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05424 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,676 (Mex$ 30,895) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)