Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05311 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,864 (Mex$ 35,093) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)