Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31852 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,321 (R$ 7,286) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)